Thursday, May 7, 2015

You ROCK

Hi everybody,
This time I am here with a super cool card. I am appreciating it myself :P I believe artists are like that only. So first, let's have a look at it..

The day I saw Keep on Rockin' stamp set from MFT , I immediately fell in love with this. It has been designed so thoughtfully that almost every sentiment amazes me. Lets come to the card now :) So I started with a white card stock 1/8"smaller than my card base. Then I took equalizer stencil form MFT  and fixed it over card stock with washi tapes and sponged with darker to lighter shades of  blue distress inks. I used chipped sapphire, salty ocean and tumbled glass colors. Then I stamped the sentiment from Keep on Rocking stamp set and mounted the panel on blue card base. I wanted this card to look masculine so chose blue color. I , then die cut the smaller headphone from headphone die  and foam mounted it to give it a 3D look :) Ans tadaa.. My card is complete.

I liked this card a lot. Hope you also like it.
Thanks for stopping by
love
Parul


No comments:

Post a Comment