Thursday, December 10, 2015

Happy Holidays !!

Hello everybody,

My today's card is inspired by the photo inspiration of Sparkle and Shine Challenge # 19. You can have a look at it here..

The colour combination is so tempting that I could not resist myself from giving it a try. And I came up with this card
I went for a layered yet simple card. The purple glittery border, snowflakes embossed background , a flourish and a beautiful sentiment were the ingredients in my card recipe.
From the first look on this photo inspiration I thought of a purple glittery washi tape in my stash. This is a light shade washi tape with very subtle glitter in it. I put this on all four sides of a card stock (1/4 ") smaller than card base  and my first layer was ready!!
I took another half inch smaller card stock and dry embossed the snowflake background. To match it with purple colour scheme I sponged dusty concord distress ink very lightly over it. Next I die cut a flourish from white card stock and sponged it with dusty concord in a darker shade and glued it on snowflake background. Thus, second layer was ready. Both these layers were foam mounted on card base. I stamped the sentiment on a white stripe and adhered it with foam tape in just centre and glue on both ends. Which gave it a look of raised banner. So my card was ready!!

I hope you like the card. Please leave comment to let me know.

I am linking this card to





Thanks for stopping by
love
Parul





No comments:

Post a Comment