Wednesday, November 25, 2015

RIC # 96

Hello all,
How are you doing? My today's card is inspired by Runway inspired challenge # 96. I LOOOVE this dress. That floral pattern with hint of purple compelled me to make something. And you know what! My elder sister is going to receive this card. Its her wedding anniversary next week. 
So here we go!!


This card has lot of layers, stamping and inking. I started with a white card stock and stamped the florals from Altenew lacy scrolls  with purple pigment ink and  clear heat embossed it. Next, stamped the leaves from same stamp set and white heat embossed them. Then I sponged lot of chipped sapphire and black soot distress inks and sprayed some water on it. Water droplets were pat dried with tissue paper to add an artistic look. Lolz.  After drying it cut out a quadrilateral out of it and kept aside. Took another white card stock and sponged some seedless preserved through falling heart stencil (Simon says stamp) and foam mounted it on card base. Further I stick the ready panel on in. I heat embossed the main sentiment (penny Black) on a black circular die cut and stamped the supporting sentiment (Mama Elephant)  on a stripe of white paper. Took some silver thread, made a lot of loops and put them behind black circle ( which I cut at bottom :P) and adhered it to card. Then adhered the supporting sentiment stripe and my card was DONE!!
It looks beautiful and I am hoping that my sister will also love it.
Thanks for stopping by. Your comments will be highly appreciated :)
I am linking this card to following challenges
Love
Parul



No comments:

Post a Comment