Saturday, May 9, 2015

You are awesome

Hello everybody,

I am here with a card which I have designed for a  card sketch challenge which is being organized by both Winnie & Walter and Pinkfresh  Studio. Sketch is as following


And my take on this sketch is 


I started with white card base and and stamped some borders from Mama elephant basic borders stamp set in  my new London fog memento ink. I was not happy with the shade since it was lighter than expected. So I took one grey color sketch pen from Faber Castell and did overwriting on my stamped image. Oh my God!! now it was as good as I wanted.  
I die cut a circle out of white card stock and stamped the word awesome again and again in black memento, distressed it a little on edges with black suit and pasted on stamped borders. Then I stamped the sentiment from Winnie & Walter  Big, bold and you stamp set.  This big , bold sentiment is giving the effect of magnifying lens ( not perfect I know :) ) as if somebody is trying to read and heor she finds out its you are awesome.. lolz.. Hope I am making sense..


I am linking this to Winnie & Walter iNSD 2015 with Pinkfresh Studio card sketch challenge. You can check both blogs  ( Winnie & walter and Pinkfresh studio ) for other challenges as well.

Hope you like it
Thanks for stopping by
Love
Parul 


No comments:

Post a Comment